Tuesday, March 22, 2011

In which I swear off younger men

So my sex addict fiance wants to be cuckholded and is pushing me toward all sorts of encounters. He wants a used pussy. he wants me sneaking around on him, but has me practically handcuffed to a phone and a webcam. There is no time where I could sneak around on him. I have had a couple of guys have sex with me on skype, while my fiance is watching. One is in his 40s and one is in his 20s. I'm giving up on the 20s generation for now due to: rudeness, i.e. no thank you text. Difficulty with condoms, apparently uncut guys have extra trouble with them, so he complained the whole time. Lack of transportation. I had to pick him up and drive him home like a third grader. Lack of sophistication, I know wtf did i expect? Also mauling me, i really don't like things rough - so I keep repeating myself to take it easy. Then he says because of sports, he can't feel anything unless it's rough. Lack of hygiene: i don't want to give head to unwashed uncut cock. Also, in no particular order, when I showed him the alcohol cupboard he called me a "drunk." Are you fucking kidding me? The reason there's bottles there is because i'm NOT a drunk IDIOT. Also when he pulled out of me, he left the condom in - so I had to go fishing for it. I am just glad he did not have a chance to do my ass, which he wanted to, but I said no. Fuck that shit, no little boys allowed. So - too immature and the next time he asks, I will say that was the last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment