Thursday, October 11, 2012

Hidden Cameras

The irony continues: I am in an open relationship with long-distance fiance, sex addict and general pervert. We have tried many long distance kicks, one being that he likes to watch me have sex with other men on cam. This has several ramifications: 1. Sex with said "other man" must be within the voyeur's schedule* 2. Sex on a schedule is not sexy** 3. Sex must be performed according to pervert voyeur's camera angle*** 4. Other men do not know they are on cam which makes me nervous**** *Voyeur's Schedule SUCKS!!!!! he's off in the mornings which is NOT sexy ** Scheduled sex is not spontaneous and is hard to be aroused ***Voyeur is a huge baby and doesn't appreciate the effort involved to get a large man turned sideways on a queen bed. The other men seem to want to perform toward the headboard for more room and that's the way they are used to facing. This gives voyeur a view of the other man's back and ass, none of me having sex, as it is all blocked. I like to give in to the moment and the last thing I'm thinking of is the fucking camera angle. He doesn't understand this. ****I like big men, who could be very difficult to handle if they found out they were on cam without their permission. This, added to the above-mentioned all stifle my sex drive. Which at this point is in park.

No comments:

Post a Comment